Terms of service
We are committed to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable. Kindly read through the following terms prior to making your purchase. Through purchasing our merchandises and services would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
- Doublewoot is unable to amend orders nor combine orders which were separately made after it is placed. Please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 1 to 2 working days upon verification of payment. Delivery is carried out during working hours, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays(Malaysia).
- Please take note that if you have purchased a BACKORDER (BO) item alongside a ready stock item, we will send the ready stock item to you first. (except international orders, in which the ready stock will be sent together once backorder arrives)
The backorder item will be sent on a separate parcel . You may also check your backorder status here
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers and we shall not be responsible for lost parcel in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international orders, any customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel. In the case if tax not paid within the stipulated period , goods will be forfeited and destroyed by customs department which is not under our control.
- Price of postage includes handling fees.
- Customers will be contacted via email should we receive any bounced parcels bearing their name.
- Cost for re-delivery will be borne by the customer. Doublewoot will bear the cost of re-delivery if it is deemed as an error on our part. Details regarding the re-delivery will be provided in the email sent to the customer.
- Doublewoot reserves the right to deny any request to combine the bounced back parcels with any new orders.
- Any unclaimed bounced back parcels after 30 days grace period will be forfeited.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS (MALAYSIA) / 10 WORKING DAYS (OUTSIDE MALAYSIA)
Doublewoot provides returns for all items < except Best Buy/SALE/Discounted items (includes items purchase using discount codes (except first time registration codes)> / Accessories and specifically stated non-returnable items).
- Returns can only made one time per order number. Meaning that any order made with return credit cannot be returned the consequent time.
- Items must be in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Exchanges for articles which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined. All items are not to be soaked. If color runs due to this reason, item/s is strictly not returnable.
- All return must include the INVOICE SLIP . You may reprint it under your Account if lost.
- The Return department will get back to you once a return item is received by us and we will email your credit voucher once the item is received. This normally takes 2-3 working days .
- All returns which do not meet the above-mentioned criterias will be strictly declined and forfeited.
|Return Reasons||Reason (i) Unsatisfactory Items||Reason (ii) Defective Items|
Item does not fit
Do not like the item
Quality not up to expectation
and all reasons under (iii)
Item big stained
(iii) ALL Reasons listed below (a-f) are NOT considered defects:
b)slight design variation from product photos, e.g. print patterns and arrangements, lace arrangements,etc .
c) Slight size variation of within ±3cm on measurements
d) Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks and etc.
e) Self-inflicted damage or cut to the product.
f) Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference. (inner lining torn, inner ribbon loop torn, etc)
*Proof of defect must be verified by Doublewoot Return to be eligible*
|Return Shipping costs||
Borne by Buyer
Reimburse by Doublewoot in terms of credit note
|Exchange Shipping costs||
Borne by Buyer
Borne by Doublewoot
|Initial Shipping costs (processing fees*)||
Borne by Buyer
Borne by Doublewoot
Return Credit Note (NO CASH REFUND) = Item price - (minus) Initial Shipping Costs*
*store credit valids for 100 days*
Doublewoot will send a brand new exact piece to buyer once the defective item is received.
*A processing fee of RM5 (RM6 for sabah and sarawak), USD 3 (International) will be charged for each return item. For example, if the returned item costs USD35 you will receive a store credit of USD32.
*Sales items may have defects/color discrepancies/measurements discrepancies and are strictly not returnable.
* The return parcel is under customers' responsibility and Doublewoot is not liable for any any lost return parcel/ additional taxes incurred for return parcels.
Return your items to the address below :
No. 14, Jalan Pusat Perniagaan Uda 1,
All new returns have to be submitted via your Account --> http://double-woot.com/customer/orders
For more info on returning an unfit item, please view the below video
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Please keep the tracking code with you in case we shall need them for reference.
- Any used reward points/discount codes for the returned order will be voided and not refundable/re-usable.
- Usage of points on subsequent purchases will not be awarded for additional points
- DOUBLEWOOT reserves the right to reject any request to mail these items alongside with a new order. All returns are final and further requests will be denied.
*Color of products may varies due to studio lighting used and please allow 20% of color variation in real product as compared to actual products. It may appear darker or lighter. Exchanges due to this reason will be charged a processing fee.
*There might be 1cm-2cm differences in the measurements given due to the different stretchable quality of the material. Please do check the measurements given in our products and compare with your existing dresses for best fit. Otherwise please email us your stats to gauge your best fit.
*For printed items, the prints may vary in terms of symmetry/alignment/slight color patches for each piece and return due to this reason is not considered a defect.
CREDIT NOTES/REWARD POINTS
- Credit Notes/ Reward Points issued can only be utilized by the account holder unless otherwise stated. They are non-transferrable in nature.
- Credit Notes/ Reward Points validity is as per stated user's account. If it is not utilized within the given timeframe, the amount will be forfeited. (unless otherwise stated)
- If your Credit Notes/ Reward Points was issued due to a Return, please refer to the section "Returns" for more information on its validity.
- Credit Notes/ Reward Points are only valid if they are inputted during check out.
- The value of each individual Voucher/Credit Note has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Credit Notes/ Reward Points cannot be used for Sale Items or for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Customers can track available Credit Notes/Reward Points by logging into their accounts.
- All unutilized Credit Notes/ Reward Points expires within the given timeframe up to a maximum of one year. Any time extension requests will not be entertained.
GIFT CARDS/ DISCOUNTS
- We will not be able to amend any details of the Gift Card after the order is placed.
- Discounts are only valid if the voucher codes are entered before checkout.
- Gift Cards purchased are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- All discount codes which are used cannot be reinstated if orders are cancelled.
- All payments has to be made through online banking (Maybank2u, UOB bank, CIMBclicks, HLB, Public Bank, RHB Bank, Affin Bank, Bank Islam) which is linked from our shopping cart which includes paypal , major credit cards and 2checkout. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused to some of you but we have no choice due to the increasing cases of fraud occurring from manual cash transfer.
- Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- No cash refund is offered. We only offer refund in terms of credit note.
- All orders will be automatically cancelled after 20 minutes of non-payment.
- All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- Due to security reasons our customer service are unable to make any amendments after you have confirmed your order.
This is because our warehouse moves really fast in order to ship your parcels as soon as they are confirmed.
- Our Customer service team are not able to catch up with that and hence, unable to amend your orders.
- If an order is cancelled , no cash refund is offered. We only offer refund in terms of credit note (20 days validity)
CURRENCY & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- For delivery outside Malaysia, payments will be automatically be converted to shipping country's currency . If the destination currency is not in the default currency , it will be automatically be converted to USD.
- Doublewoot calculates the average currency rate for all countries (set by financial institution) plus a currency conversion rate and reserves the right to amend where deemed necessary.
- Pricing varies across countries and Doublewoot reserves the full rights to set this pricing range based on the countries' market conditions, regulatory costs, taxes, tariffs, cost of facilities, wages, legal risk, market risk, size of the market, etc.
- All purchase has to be made according to the currency/price set by Doublewoot website and any special request will not be entertained.
- Please note the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
- Colors of products may differ due to color calibration of individual's computer and it might appear darker in reality due to strong studio lighting used.
- Measurements provided on each of the products are in maximum stretch.
A difference of 1cm-2cm between the item(s) received from what which was provided for in our given measurements may not be considered as a defect.
- Users are adviced to double check on the product measurements as different design may fit differently.
- Colour may transfer onto other garments, upholstery and bags. Do take note whenever necessary.
- Doublewoot do not offer return or refund if product is not handled as per instructed in product details.
- You are advised to hand wash all Doublewoot apparels (individually) without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
- Please iron on reverse side of the apparel. Low to Medium heat ironing is encouraged for all products. We would encourage steaming or ironing them using indirect heat (by placing a fabric/cloth between the item and iron).
Doublewoot Reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. [last updated 2 June 2015]
USE OF SITE
- You are hereby granted permission to view and access information presented at www.double-woot.com including downloads, with the full understanding that everything is presented on an “as-is” basis.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without Doublewoot's prior written authorization.
- Doublewoot reserves the right to repost or reuse information referring/communicated to Doublewoot via emails, social media channels or contests run by Doublewoot (via #doublewoot , #doublewootootd hashtags on social media).
In the event of any dispute, Doublewoot reserves the right of final decision.
All Rights Reserved by Doublewoot Enterprise (PG0307376D)